Bank transfer

Tzakgr
Contributor
Contributor

Dear friends, when i get a payment the money are sending automatically to my bank account...but i want them to stay on my paypal account and do it by myself manually...how can i do that?? Thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tzakgr

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tzakgr
Contributor
Contributor
Dear friend my country is Greece...i want the money that i receive to stay on my paypal acc and not send automatically on my bank acc..also when i get on dollar cur stay at dollar and not automatically convert to euro cur.thanks
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

go to your financial profile and choose to keep incoming US $ as US $ ,you will then see a separate balance for that currency.

but when you choose to transfer fund to your bank account,you will pay 3% conversion fee to Paypal.

I am not aware Paypal will deposit the fund in your bank account automatically,thats not the way it works in USA 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nevadasmith

@Tzakgr

In a lot of countries you are not allowed to keep a paypal balance so the funds are swept into your bank account on a regular basis.

Greece has some specific rules and regs as well.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.