Bank accounte

Ashimb
New Community Member

Hello guys, How can someone who has a US number ,EIN and US bank account, basically has a working business in the US but doesnot have SSN verify a business Paypal bacause they asked for SSN, Is it allowed to use a third party bank outside the US, Thanks , your help will be appreciated

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

You would need to apply for an ITIN -

An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is a tax processing number issued by the Internal Revenue Service. It is a nine-digit number that always begins with the number 9 and has a range of 70-88 in the fourth and fifth digit. Effective April 12, 2011, the range was extended to include 900-70-0000 through 999-88-9999, 900-90-0000 through 999-92-9999 and 900-94-0000 through 999-99-9999. IRS issues ITINs to individuals who are required to have a U.S. taxpayer identification number but who do not have, and are not eligible to obtain a Social Security Number (SSN) from the Social Security Administration (SSA).

ITINs are issued regardless of immigration status because both resident and nonresident aliens may have a U.S. filing or reporting requirement under the Internal Revenue Code.

Login to Me Too

Ashimb
New Community Member

Where can i apply for the ITIN, How long does it take to get and how much does it cost to get, will paypal accept it, Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.