Bank account

Carmenlou01
Contributor
Contributor

I deleted my bank account by mistake. When I tried to reinstate it the message" We`re sorry that bank is already linked to the maximum number of PayPal accounts". What can I do?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Brandon-P
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Carmenlou01 wrote:

I deleted my bank account by mistake. When I tried to reinstate it the message" We`re sorry that bank is already linked to the maximum number of PayPal accounts". What can I do?

Hi @Carmenlou01,

If your bank account has been deleted and re-added multiple times, it could be a security limit reached. If such is the case, please contact PayPal Customer Service for them to search your bank account details and determine the exact problem.

Please click here to retrieve their contact number. You must use the phone option, as financial information is not permitted over the email platform for security purposes.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Brandon-P
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Carmenlou01 wrote:

Hi @Carmenlou01,

If your bank account has been deleted and re-added multiple times, it could be a security limit reached. If such is the case, please contact PayPal Customer Service for them to search your bank account details and determine the exact problem.

Please click here to retrieve their contact number. You must use the phone option, as financial information is not permitted over the email platform for security purposes.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.