Auromated verification isl

Jan23_23
New Community Member
Hello I'm new here in paypal I sold an item online and the buyer said he send the money already. I was checking my PayPal account but no money went through. I've received an email from PayPal to my gmail account but it went to spam and it said i have a payment pending. The money is pending and deposited in paypal escrow account. The payment will not reflect in your account balance until we receive the proof of shipment from you for confirmation and, once shipment is confirmed, the money will be in your available balance within a few minutes. This will help us continue to be a safer way to buy and sell. How can I get my money sooner? You should be able to get your money within a few hours upon confirmation of shipment. Send the item to the buyer's postal address as displayed on this page.Email us a proof of shipment such as shipment confirmation code/receipt reference number, this is required for shipment verification in order to transfer the money to your account immediately. For items or services that cannot be physically delivered (for instance, digital goods like eBooks or smartphone apps), mark the order as Processed on the Transaction details page and provide any additional details requested. Tip: The Tracking Number must be e-mailed through our Automated Verification ISL. You may contact PayPal customer service by Clicking Here or reply directly to this email by using the reply button in your MailBox and Quote the below Transaction ID for quick recognition of this transaction. I already posted the package today. And replied to the email but the money hasn't come through yet and no sign of pending payment in amazon. What shall I do?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jan23_23 

SCAM.

They encourage you to accept a 'direct' Paypal payment and may ask you to send the item internationally.
No funds or activity of the transaction shows in your Paypal account and any emails 'may' go into your junk/spam folders.

You will get/got a "fake" email that looks as though it is from paypal.....it isn't because they don't actually have a Paypal account and have no intention of paying you.
It will say the buyer has paid ...you won't have been paid.
They will tell you that the payment is released when you provide paypal with a tracking/shipping number......this won't happen.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.
Paypal do not tell you to send trackable, they advise it for selling protection but it is not compulsory.
Delete any emails and ignore the scammers.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.