Are There Any Humans Working At Paypal

UserUserUser
New Community Member

Are there any human beings working at Paypal?  No matter how I try to contact them, I get a robot.  You ask for chat, you get a fricking robot.   You call, you get a robot.  You text, you get a robot.

I chose an option for a callback, and was called back an hour later by someone who sounded like a human, but then when she said she was going to transfer me, she disconnected me instead.  So I had to wait another hour for a fricking callback!  And then I got what sounded like another human, and when he transferred me I was put on hold for half an hour and finally hung up in frustration.  

I don't think I am ever going to use Paypal again.  Seriously.  This is beyond stupid and this kind of crap is a spit in the face toward the customer.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

yippa
Contributor
Contributor

No, no humans.  That is, unless you consider a pathetic breathing thing on the other end, and who is only allowed to give form responses, and who is not allowed to have Paypal accept any responsibility for wrongdoing, and who is told to simply refer you to their FAQs, or who tells you you have to go to their website and file a 'dispute' and then wait for them to 'investigate'.... unless you consider such a being to be a human.

Sadly, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS DEAD, which explains why PP's customer review level on the BBB site is a ONE STARS OUT OF FIVE.

But really, why are any of us even wasting out time here, complaining.  We don't SERIOUSLY think that anyone at PP is monitoring these 'Community Boards'?  Why should they?  Why should they even care if 99% of the communications here are TRASHING Paypal?  They already make so much money that our complaints are laughable to them.  It makes NO dent in their bottom line.  The Paypal (eBay) leadership, i.e, Dan Schulman are laughing all the way to the bank.

They set up this 'community forum' as a way to distract us.  They know there will always be some loser geeks out there who love nothing more than to come on these boards and 'school us' about how we 'don't know how to use the PP platform properly'...that we are just 'stupid'...that we simply are contacting PP support through the 'proper channels', etc.  

Dan Schulman can just sit back and watch all their loser customers battle it out among themselves, on these pathetic discussion forums.

I've gotten NOWHERE with their 'support', so I've filed a complaint with the BBB and also have called my bank to contest a particular PP transaction.  I told my bank that it was Paypal, not the receiver of the money (and who was charged a FRAUDULENT transaction fee, even though they are FAMILY)...I told my bank that Paypal themselves made an unauthorized charge on my account.

When you open PP's corporate home page, it says up top:

'At Paypal, WE PUT PROFIT.....ER...WE MEAN 'WE PUT PEOPLE!!... AT THE CENTER OF EVERYTHING WE DO'  

Hysterical.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi UserUserUser, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

I am sorry to hear that you were unable to resolve your issue despite the numerous contacts you have made. When you contact us by phone, chat, Facebook or Twitter you may initially reach the BOT/automated machine that will request additional information from you. Once this is verified, you will be transferred to the next available agent. For Facebook, there is an option to "Chat with an Agent" and this must be selected in order to reach Customer Support. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.