Are Paypal short of money ?

BrandonDavis

Hello

I have very often heard it said on the internet that Paypal refuse to give people their money.

It seems they have a million "excuses" they use to do this.

They have just done it to me.

Do they do this when they are running low on money themselves ?

I hope it is only this - at least i might get my money some day when they get some new money in.

Can anyone explain to me how this works ?

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

BrandonDavis

I am not surprised you have now decided to go "no comment" to this conversation ....

In the UK we call it "no comment" ...

I believe in the USA you call it "pleading the fifth" ...

Am i right ? )

Like i said it is a VAST sum of money in total that Paypal keeps in it's own bank account ...

It does not take much working out why - does it ?

And by the way in the UK for terms and conditions to be valid they first have to be lawful ...

And that is a decision only a UK Judge can make ...

And holding onto vast sums of clients money is actually normally frowned upon in England ...

It should be interesting ...

Login to Me Too

BrandonDavis

I am not surprised you have now decided to go "no comment" to this conversation ....

Am i right ? )

Like i said it is a VAST sum of money in total that Paypal keeps in it's own bank account ...

And by the way in the UK for terms and conditions to be valid they first have to be lawful ...

And holding onto vast sums of clients money is actually normally frowned upon in England ...

Login to Me Too

Brandon-P
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@BrandonDavis wrote:

Am i right ? )

Hi @BrandonDavis,

For clarification purposes, I am based in the UK. As such, all advice and information provided here, is intended for PayPal UK customers.

Login to Me Too

BrandonDavis

You will know about the UK small claims court then ...

Would you recommend its ease of use (online form) - and cheap costs (30 pounds) as a good and quick way for customers to get their money back from Paypal (plus substantial compensation for stress and any additional financial losses caused) ?

Or maybe you would recommend just letting Paypal keep your money until Paypal can get some new money in to refund people ?

Which method would you personally use if it was your money ?

Let me guess ...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.