Anyone know why paypal are such thieving, no customer service providing glory hole pigs?

Whyt_ee
Contributor
Contributor

Title says it all. Phone lines closed, FB messenger closed, message centre non responsive after 5 hours waiting.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Whyt_ee 

I am sure they will rush to respond to your message and help you when they read this.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Whyt_ee
Contributor
Contributor
Dont really care. Pieces of **bleep** that will never see another coin from any business I do. Pathetic to close their support down.
Login to Me Too

Whyt_ee
Contributor
Contributor
And nor would I expect them too. They charged me $250 and are sitting on $8k of my money. **bleep** h o l e s
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

oh and only the phones are non operational, you can contact them using the other options. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

jamsca360
Contributor
Contributor

Cheer up. 

Aren't all eBay sellers going to be forced into their managed payments program soon? Why should Paypal hire more customer support staff? They won't need any customer service staff at all in a few months except for merchant/credit card terminal support.

The whole "Paypal resolution center" department will be laid off because they won't be needed anymore. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jamsca360 

I doubt that as most 'buyers' have paypal accounts.

I for one would not purchase from any seller that did not offer paypal and i very much doubt i am alone in that view.

So sellers can offer what they like but if buyers don't buy from them then sadly its a waste of time listing isn't it.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Whyt_ee
Contributor
Contributor
Facebook DM's not responding, message centre non responsive. What is the other option?
Login to Me Too

PPRKRIMS
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. Horrible company to deal with. eBay are maybe worse.
Login to Me Too

PPRKRIMS
Contributor
Contributor
Why is it that the collections department is well staffed and easy to contact but nowhere else is. Money grabbing pigs.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.