(Answered Through Paypal Customer Service) Paypal Fees Deducted Per Order Don't Add Up

whitetail101
Contributor
Contributor

I sell signs on ebay that range from $12-$20. On Paypal under transactions, it shows a fee being deducted from each order that is above 10%. For instance I got an order that totaled $15.14. The fee deducted from that was $1.89 for a net of $13.25. Another total of $23.93, fee was $2.84. The fees range from 11% to 13% on every order. When I get an order from my website, the fee is 2.9% plus the $0.30, which is what I would expect from the ebay orders. 

At first I thought these high fees were including the ebay seller fees, which is 9%. But I see on my ebay account I have a balance due that includes the 9% final fees from every order. So if the large fees aren't from the ebay seller fees, then why are my fees so high? At this rate, between paypal and ebay, they are taking over 20% of each order, which is ridiculous. Thanks for the help.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.