Am I even in the right spot?

AmbahJay
Contributor
Contributor
I feel like I’m 100 and should be in a place or year where computers don’t exist. Because being jolted forward like this is very unnerving. I miss my puppy and I miss my gramophone. I quit eBay when they started to get ridiculous (it was a few years ago. I’ll spare you the rest). I still occasionally sell things but not on the scale I had before, and now there’s apps that are free, easy, and even have considerate people working there if you need to say, not have all your funds in your account frozen, or might legitimately sound interested if someone refused to pay and left you bad feedback to top it off. So today I was given no choice but to use eBay for the first time in years. I thought I could get away with dodging all the tech decisions they were pressing me for. I felt like that cat that can’t ever escape PePe LePew. Because now that I will likely be accepting payments, suddenly PayPal joins up the fight and I am forced to make “one last decision” - I don’t know why. I think it’s to choose a web provider? There was Weebly, things that had ‘cart’ in their name, that area. Hopefully I’m in the right area now. Because Whaaaaaaaaaaat? I just needed to sell a few things. I won’t be pulling in $1million this year (unless the Tooth Fairy FINALLY puts the Koh-I-Noor under my pillow like I’ve been asking.) I don’t want to pay a fee to have a site that I don’t want nor need and will ignore like a bowl off Brussels Sprouts in about a week. But it looks like I might have a PayPal problem if I don’t do it. What to do? Who to choose? Any advice?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

AmbahJay
Contributor
Contributor
I was supremely frustrated and getting confused with PayPal so sorry if that question was a little too much for you to handle. I sure do appreciate the sincerity in trying to be authentically kind to a newbie.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AmbahJay 

Sorry didn't understand a word of that, what is your actual question ? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

AmbahJay
Contributor
Contributor
I was supremely frustrated and getting confused with PayPal so sorry if that question was a little too much for you to handle. I sure do appreciate the sincerity in trying to be authentically kind to a newbie.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.