Alibaba Cloud Inc Purchase

kathywbb
Contributor
Contributor

Just got an email, with a really long, strange, email address....about a purchase I supposedly made to Alibaba Cloud for some Linux software.....nothing has gone through the PayPal Account, nor did I click on any of the links in the email.  I have changed my password & security questions....do I need to worry that this purchase make go through at a later date?  TIA.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Hattan
New Community Member

Since there are a number of us who received this email, it must be a phishing scam. I assumed as much when the sender's email address was nothing like a real Paypal email address would be.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

Hattan
New Community Member

Since there are a number of us who received this email, it must be a phishing scam. I assumed as much when the sender's email address was nothing like a real Paypal email address would be.

Login to Me Too

kathywbb
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you....I figured it was a scam....but it is nice to know that others agree!

Login to Me Too

GyuriNagy
today I also received such an email. The money was not withdrawn from the bank account. it's Sunday. what was it for you is the money lost or repaid?
Login to Me Too

Veronique15
New Community Member
I just got an email saying I bought something from Alibaba Cloud Inc, which I didn’t
Login to Me Too

James2664
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.