Aggregators (Quicken, Personal Capital, Mint) are generating unrecognized login alerts

AndyFiber
Contributor
Contributor

Lately PayPal has been sending me email alerts about an unrecognized login every time Quicken, Mint, or Personal Capital tries to update its content with my PayPal activity. I've been using all 3 to update PayPal data for ages, but these alerts have only started recently. How can instruct PayPal to trust these aggregators and stop sending the messages?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

tdobbi51
I’ve been receiving the same security notifications lately as well, although in my case, I tend to receive them on Sunday late afternoon. The security notifications say that my account was accessed from an unknown device using Firefox. I decide to enable two factor authentication (2FA) and now Mint cannot connect. I have other Mint linked accounts with 2FA enabled which provide an integration for Mint. It’s unfortunate that PayPal does not provide this option. It seems that if I want my PayPal account linked with Mint I need to disable 2FA access for PayPal. I would think that a large and tech savvy company such as PayPal would be able to figure this out.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.