Additional money request to release money received

cameraman
Contributor
Contributor

I received this, is it normal?? 

I'm Shara <removed>,your transaction administrator. We at paypal© we encounter a little problem processing on crediting your PayPal account. You have a pending payment of  $260.00 USD but  we have a problem crediting your account with that amount because the status of your PayPal account is not a Business user, which makes your account have limits. But this amount seems to be above your limit, this will not make us credit your account until you expand your limit..

You can take this  few steps to expand your limit now!!! Contact the last payer of your account CMl to send in an additional payment of  $200.00 USD  so that your account limit can be expanded, as soon as this is done, we will credit fully into your PayPal account the total sum of  $460.00 USD.   Note: that an alert has also been sent to CM  as regard to the  $200.00 USD additional payment he has to send to you, we will secure this transaction with high priority that neither the payer nor the payee will lose funds in this transaction.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cameraman 

SCAM.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.