Adding second account

MarkMyWord81
Contributor
Contributor

I've seen this question asked on here, but never 100% answered. I have a longstanding personal account. I do NOT want to close it, upgrade it or in any other way mess with it. I need to open a second account for my sole-proprietor business (which has a separate bank account). I have not been able to figure out how to do this. At least one other person asked this, but the answers were either vague or not given at all.Please help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MarkMyWord81 

You are allowed 2 paypal accounts as long as x1 is personal and the other x1 is business.

To open a second account just register a new account with a separate email address (as your email address identified your account) and separate card / bank accounts.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MarkMyWord81 

You are allowed 2 paypal accounts as long as x1 is personal and the other x1 is business.

To open a second account just register a new account with a separate email address (as your email address identified your account) and separate card / bank accounts.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.