Adding a Business account

court98
New Community Member

Hi

I'm trying to add a business account and go through the whole process fine until the end where you have to click to agree to the terms and conditions. The box is just not clickable! I've gone back all the way through the application to make sure I have not missed anything, and have not. I can't even find just a general inquiries email address for paypal in their contact us page, just a list of issues that are not related to mine. Has anyone had this happen to them and know the solution, or know an email address that I can contact paypal and ask them?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks 🙂

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Jarvis_C
Contributor
Contributor

I to have had this issue, I can only get the "I accept the terms and condition" check box to show up after pressing F5 or refresh at the top of the screen.

However when I do this and click "agree and create account" button it says "We're sorry, something seems to have gone wrong. Please try again" at the top of the screen so I to would like to know if paypal are aware of this and have a fix for it ?

Regards

J.c

Edit:
apparently the automated systems do not like customised emails, eg. "<removed>" (without the spaces,its not a real email just an example) , a way around this is using Gmail, hotmail/outlook or yahoo, as these are seen by the automated system as a standard email domain, after making your account go to the registered emails and add your preferred email and verify it, after that make it your primary email and remove the temp one, (or keep it as a backup). 
hope this helps. 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.