Account Management

willy1983
New Community Member
Hello, good day,

Please I need help in these regards.

I intent to start using my Paypal account because there is a book I authored and shortly I should start using Paypal as the sole option of receiving payment - I want to sell the book around the world. I am most likely to start selling the book online as soon as I am cleared as there are certain things I need to understand. After selling the book online, I will post it to the buyer anywhere in the world.

I understand that to use my Paypal account with no spending or withdrawal limit, I must confirm the card. Does it means that I can use my account as it is for receiving payments and after I have received some payments and have some money in my account, I can now apply for the confirmation. Paypal will charge me and send the 4-digit code along with the charge which I will enter to confirm the card. I don't want to have a problem with the limit of amount that can be in my account - you understand.

Secondly, I need to know if I can withdraw from a MasterCard or not. I have two Verve cards. So in case I cannot withdraw from a MasterCard, then I will need to remove it and add my two Verve Cards.

Thirdly, when it comes to indicating Paypal as a mean of receiving payment, will I just indicate it just like that with the logo and inform that the email address indicated is the one through which I can be paid or is there a way it should be done?

And lastly, I think for me to withdraw money into my local bank account here in Nigeria, will I just go to my Cards, request for a withdrawal and follow the instructions on the screen or how do I go about it because it dose make sense to have a good amount of money in my Paypal account but can't withdraw - the primary essence of this is to be able to withdraw into my local bank account here in Nigeria, through the cards.

Please take me as a child that wants to learn, and let me know all that I need to know. I want to be fully cleared so I can go ahead to start printing, adverting and selling the book.

Thank you very much - I appreciate you in anticipation.

Wilson Obukohwo

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@willy1983 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.