Account Breach

Skeaph
New Community Member
This had happened twice and I can't seem to figure how this is happening. I go to pay my credit card for Paypal and then when I do. Ill get a notification that my password has been changed. So then I can't log in and I have to reset the password and get control of my account. Then I do, some strange activity happens. First time, someone tryed to send me money. I reported what happened and was yold it might have been a misstake. Second time, now money is trying to get transferred out of my bank account to my PayPal balance. I can't contact Paypal because they have business hours but last time I called, the lady said they are 24hr. I don't have that number then? Anyway I am trying to find out what is going on?... I don't give my password out. My email is encrypted, my phone notifies me and generates an algorithmic code to access the account with in a time frame. My phone security scan says there is no threat. People on Paypal tell my there is no actively for any other devices. So I am stumped on how someone is getting access to my account?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.