ANY HUMANS AT PAYPAL? WORST COMPANY EVER

sorryuser
Contributor
Contributor

SHAME on YOU PAYPAL, get a REAL HUMAN to talk to US. No response on this forum shows how bad they are!

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate thread.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

alex-75
Contributor
Contributor

When you mark a post as [duplicated thread] it is useful to have the link, I can't see it.
Whom are interested to the argument and came here from the "search" would like to read the other thread.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

sorryuser
Contributor
Contributor

OUR GOAL is to GET PAYPAL attention because ALL their BOTS have failed us, put yourself in our shoes and understand the pain we go thru. 

YOU may want to use your community expertise to HELP US find a HUMAN or MANAGER at PAYPAL....

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alex-75 

You don't need a link, just hover over the user name of the person that has posted the thread and you will see the duplicates, not rocket science.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

sorryuser
Contributor
Contributor

check this out - IT is SO SORRY that PAYPAL will NOT read all this unless marketing and product service companies scrap this DATA and show HOW pathetic this POS is , then they MAY DELETE our forum comments !! 

I want to MAKE it a LIFE GOAL to let PEOPLE and COMMUNITY know that these BIG shot companies are actually mafia trying to torture people thru fine lines and putting BOTS to answer our problems and eventually give UP and LOSE our money. 

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/My-Money/Is-PAYPAL-the-Worst-Service-Ever-Any-Management-Employe...

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sorryuser 

My point is that a LOT of folks are waiting for a reply and help.

If you post 4 threads and others post 1 then how is that FAIR to others awaiting a reply and their turn in the queue.

Plus i have to waste my time when i could be answering help posts by putting a comment on the duplicate posts so that others get a chance to show up in the 'contribute' list to get help. So if that list has 20 threads, why should you have 4 of those threads???

If you think its so bad to get customer services help...which I agree with you it is............ then at least allow others to get help on here..........which they do on a regular basis.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

jimmybatt
Contributor
Contributor

They only get you in an endless loophole where the phone takes you to a chat that nobody ever responds or the phone calls simply tells you we can't help with that at the moment and hangs up. I tried all methods possible and made tens of calls with no success. I made the horrible mistake of setting up Paypal as my payment method in my e-commerce site and costed me more that I could afford. I recommend anyone with e-commerce simply use Stripe. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.