***ADDITIONAL PAYMENT FOR ACCOUNT LIMIT***

eddieir
New Community Member

We encounter little problem while crediting your PayPal account. You have a pending payment of $130.00 USD which was Paid from Mrs Mara <removed>. but we have a problem crediting your account with that amount because your account has limits of receiving international transfer. In order for your account to be upgraded we need you to Contact the payer of your account Mrs Mara <removed>to send you an additional payment of $300.00 USD to your account so that we can upgrade your account limit. and as soon as this is done, which make total amount of $430.00 USD. and your account will be upgraded, and make sure as soon the money is in your account. You must refund the additional payment back to Mrs Mara <removed> firstly before you can be fully credited. (You will be given $50 USD compensation fee for upgrading to business transaction) you will be fully credited with total sum of $480.00 USD.

somebody can explain me if its fake or true email?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@eddieir 

100% TOTAL SCAM.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.