A strange email?

Indiikaa
New Community Member

So today, I checked my Email and Inside was an email from Paypal, saying that because I had insufficient funds in my bank account, My monthly reoccurring charge for a website was taken out of my paypal balance instead. This has happened to me before, so I wasn't too worried - except that I already had gotten this email at the end of the month around the time I usually resub. This one, however, was marked as being paid last week, which makes absolutely no sense. It is also a legit email from paypal, so I was worried.
I climbed out of bed and to my computer, only to find that on both Paypal and the site the transaction was to have occurred from had no receipt of me being charged - Paypal has my recent charges used with my visa, and then my monthly charge dated around the 30th of last month (The same time I get charged every month)  and the site where I have my monthly subscription shows the same charge around the 30th. There is no charge for last week on either website, but this email says they charged me. Was it sent to me by mistake?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.