2 personal PP acts non merchant different email & joint acct possible?

Shell333m
Contributor
Contributor

like to open 2nd personal acct.move non.merchant funds to family member’s PP acct from joint bank acct.separate email

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Bank account can only be linked to one PayPal account at a time.

But you can have two Premier or Personal accounts with 2 different email addresses but the financials have to be separate. For example, if you have 2 bank accounts with a debit card each, 2 different credit cards. PP account #1 is linked with bank account #1 and debit/credit card #1. And PayPal account #2 is linked with bank account #2 and debit/credit card #2 . The name on the banks, cards has to match the account owner name on the PayPal accounts.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sharpiemarker

You can have a bank account active on x2 paypal accounts at the same time.

Also premier accounts no longer exist in the U.S, you can only have personal or business.   Smiley Wink

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kernowlass wrote:

@sharpiemarker

You can have a bank account active on x2 paypal accounts at the same time.

Really? I guess if they approved it and the system actually allows another bank account to be added then yeah but I was always under the impression of one bank account to a PayPal account. Keep in mind I'm in the USA so policies can differ. 🙂

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/can-one-bank-account-be-used-on-two-different-paypal-acc...

@kernowlass wrote:

@sharpiemarker

Also premier accounts no longer exist in the U.S, you can only have personal or business.   Smiley Wink

That I know. Just using the terminology interchangeably.  😉

Cheers!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sharpiemarker

As per link, you can add it to 2 paypal accounts but have to ask permission first in the U.S  Smiley Wink 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kernowlass wrote:

@sharpiemarker

As per link, you can add it to 2 paypal accounts but have to ask permission first in the U.S  Smiley Wink 

Yeah but knowing how wacky and temperamental PayPal accounts can get, I wouldn't want to test it or mess with my PayPal accounts like that. lol But that's just me, others can feel free to knock themselves out. 🙂 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.