2 hour completion

Turbotomwoods
Contributor
Contributor
I have sent money from my Paypal account to bank and it says it normally completes between 2 hours I need this money in my bank and it’s been over the 2 hours now so if you could help by completing it some how I would be thankful
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Turbotomwoods

Withdrawals are 2-72 hours in the UK.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Brandon-P
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Turbotomwoods wrote:
I have sent money from my Paypal account to bank and it says it normally completes between 2 hours I need this money in my bank and it’s been over the 2 hours now so if you could help by completing it some how I would be thankful

Hi @Turbotomwoods,

There is a problem with the withdrawal service at present. I have spoken to the team over the phone, with confirmation that it has been identified and will be rectified ASAP.

In the meantime, I would estimate 1-7 days for transfer completion. You can use the PayPal mobile app, where available, to withdraw funds potentially faster than the website equivalent until the issue is rectified.

The PayPal mobile app does not guarantee an instant withdrawal. Standard 2-72 hour estimation applies.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.