1 Business Account - multiple activities

Adamantios
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,
I am wondering if i can run multiple type of businesses with 1 Business Account because i have added all of my business details on one Business Account and i want to know if there is a problem with PayPal to run different stores/services with 1 Account.
In my company's activities i have added all of the activities i am going to provide and the types of business i want to run.
So i want to know if there is a problem with that, because i dont want to get banned or something without a reason.
Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Adamantios 

You can. That is why PayPal allows up to 8 email addresses to be added to your PayPal account to accept funds for each different purpose/activity. For example, one email address can be for retail shop sales, one email address can be for accepting donations, etc.

Then you can create a report, export it as CSV and sort transactions by the receiving email address on a spreadsheet

Report > Activity Download

Select Transaction type, date range, customize report fields, and report format.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.