withdrawal failed

marija14
New Community Member

I'm always reciving this email:

"Dear italki teacher,

You are receiving this e-mail from italki Payment Team. 

Please be kindly informed that as we tried to send you money through PayPal, the action was rejected:

Please adjust your PayPal account setting to enable the money to reach your PayPal account. For any question on this, please contact PayPal customer service to verify.

After this is done, please send a new withdrawal request on italki website and we will process it accordingly."  

When I do the withdrawal request, status is "withdrawal pending", after some days in transaction detail i find that says just "withdraw" in description, and after a few days says "withdrawal failed". And it says "There was a problem and your payment could not be processed. We were unable to complete this transaction because your payment information was incorrect or incomplete." I honestly don't know what to do considering that my PayPal account has been verified and, I hope, is valid. Can you, please, help me to solve the problem?

Best regards

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.