Contributor

it is a serious question. Why?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ughhhhhhhhhhhhh 

Serious reply, if you think its so bad then why don't you just close your account???

You have been posting the same question since 2018 yet are still using a paypal account, which begs the question why?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ughhhhhhhhhhhhh
Contributor
Contributor

And I want to know why this company is literally the worse. It is like paypal is trying their hardest to be the worse. Because it is. I think the worse feature of paypal is paypal payflow. A service that truly does not work. What is funny I had support lie directly to my face, then I witness them lie to something else as well. The chargeback with paypal proves it. There's a charge on my account I did not make and according to paypal i did make it and they closed it and there is no way of talking to them again. The add a bank feature is totally useless. The invoice features don't even work. No idea why paypal says we can make invoices. I can ngo on and on and on and your only response as a advisor is close my account.

Does not work
Does not function as a bank
support is dumb
features dont work

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ughhhhhhhhhhhhh 

This is a 'user to user' advice forum, I am an advisor on the forum and nothing to do with paypal.

So my serious question still stands, you have been moaning about paypal for years yet you still use them.

If I found a company totally useless I would not be using them?????

If you want to ask a question on how something works then feel free to ask but your thread is totally non specific.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.