unreliable paypal pay by four very inconsistent rules

fptr69
Contributor
Contributor

i have had 2 paypal in 4 one of 199 and one of 61  no problem i recently tried 2 lots of $61 so $15 per fortnight times 2

the 1st charges are sitting on my bank as pos authorisation i have been a member for 15 yeqars and had at least 100+

transactions with paypal just now i thought i would test the system so i tried an order for $173 which was the same company

my previous pay by 4 the one for $61 this time i was NOT offered pay in 4 my conclusions are that paypal have no idea 

on running a system like bnpl they want to compete but cant afterpay humm zip light years ahead which is 

disappointing as paypal in 4 is a bonus for overseas purchases so people be warned u miight think u have a order 

but if ur statement says pos authorisation the order has not gone thru and if its a spot sale with limited stock 

as mine was u lose out paypal are like the big four banks no service and i had a credit and applied for a refund i was offered a choice

normal bank transfers like 5 days not including weekends banks dont work 7 days like most businesses but wait for $0.50 you get a instant trasnsfer

just like most of have come to use on mobile apps only online is still 4-5 days the big boys day of reckoning is gonna come 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.