THIS IS A SCAM!!

dokey347
Contributor
Contributor

HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SEND THIS REPLY BEFORE I GET MY REFUND???? THE RETURN RECEIPT IS ATTACHED!! I USED THE LABEL YOU SENT ME!! GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!! THIS IS A DISGRACEšŸ˜  Hello; I did Return the Drapes on April 6,2018, to Sammiport, Label that they sent me at the U.S. Post Office. This is my Receipt attached. I haven't received my money/credit as of today. Please check your records again!! Thanks Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device ------ Original message------ From: Date: Fri, Apr 20, 2018 3:06 AM To: Cc: Subject:We've closed your return See return details for more info We've closed your return. Hi Dorothy, We've closed this return because we have no record that you shipped your item back to the seller. If you sent this item back to the seller without using the label we provided, we're available to step in and help. See return details 2 PANELS ROD POCKET FOAM LINED THERMAL BLACKOUT WINDOW CURTAIN DRAPE R64 BROWN 2 PANELS ROD POCKET FOAM LINED THERMAL BLACKOUT WINDOW CURTAIN DRAPE R64 BROWN Item Id: 302274771380 Seller Id: Return Id: 5080937445 eBay is committed to your privacy. Read our user agreement and privacy notice. Learn how to recognize fake (spoof) emails. We don't check replies sent to this email. If you have questions, we want to help you find an answer. Copyright Ā©2018 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Email reference id: [#8a28ba9324654b9bb79d81e0750c53ca#] Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device ------ Original message------ From: Date: Fri, Apr 20, 2018 1:18 PM To: Cc: Subject:Return Attached is the receipt from the Post Office I was given for the Return of Drapes to Sammiport on 4/6/2018. The Label is what they sent me and I DID use and sent it! I want my money back from them! Fortuna Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device ------ Original message------ From: Date: Mon, Apr 23, 2018 5:40 PM To: Cc: Subject:Re: We've closed your return Hello; Attached is my Receipt from the Post Office for sending back the Brown Drapes to Sammiport on 4/6/2018 and I DID use the Label they sent me!! I don't know why they are saying I didn't send the item back?! I did as they or EBay told me to do and I have NOT received my Refund as of today! I would like EBay to look into this again on my behalf. If there is anything else you/they need from me, please let me know. I don't control the U.S. Post Office!! Someone should have sent me an Email or Called me if there was a problem!! Thank you, Dottie Fortuna Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device ------ Original message------ From: Date: Fri, Apr 20, 2018 3:06 AM To: Subject:We've closed your return We've closed your return. Hi Dorothy, We've closed this return because we have no record that you shipped your item back to the seller. If you sent this item back to the seller without using the label we provided, we're available to step in and help. See return details 2 PANELS ROD POCKET FOAM LINED THERMAL BLACKOUT WINDOW CURTAIN DRAPE R64 BROWN 2 PANELS ROD POCKET FOAM LINED THERMAL BLACKOUT WINDOW CURTAIN DRAPE R64 BROWN

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.