Suspicious website

Hollapink
Contributor
Contributor
I just went to shop on website Adittya.com and when I went to pay by PayPal it said no linked bank accounts when in fact there are. Anyone else know if this is a fake/suspicious website? I found it as it was sponsored on Facebook.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Artful69
Contributor
Contributor

It's not just this site ...

I have used PayPal to pay a subscription on a website multiple times - today it starts asking for linked accounts like you had ... went to e-Bay to "trial" a payment to verify if the site had been hacked ... e-Bay did the same thing ... Something is off/down with PayPal 

Login to Me Too

Hollapink
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted PayPal and they replied by saying that your bank details are only asked for if you sign in as a guest. If you sign in with your name your bank details should come up. They told me that they are having no problems. 

Login to Me Too

Artful69
Contributor
Contributor

Well ... 

Thats not correct on both occasions ... I cannot access e-Bay on my computer without it logging me in (its the way its set up). Same with other account I was using ... The PayPal system came back up and started working properly about 2 hours later and has behaved normally since - so no ongoing issues here now. I just thought at the time that you might have been experiencing the same issue.

Cheers

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.