Sending money to my paypall bill

petrmasek
Contributor
Contributor

Hi folks,

is it possible to send money (via bank) to my account on PP by different person than me or not?

Thanks,

Petr

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi petrmasek,

Great question! You'll only be able to add funds directly to your PayPal balance from a bank account that you connect, which belongs to you. In order to receive money from another person's bank, they'll need to have a PayPal account with that bank added, and send you a payment. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi petrmasek,

Great question! You'll only be able to add funds directly to your PayPal balance from a bank account that you connect, which belongs to you. In order to receive money from another person's bank, they'll need to have a PayPal account with that bank added, and send you a payment. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Queen1994
Can you help me?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

Hi Queen1994,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community forums! What do you need help with?

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.