Security

Tina123451
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I have just joined, because I could not get help from anyone. I received a msg this morning. Telling me " that due to unusual activity on my account, they are limiting my spend". However, for a moment thought it was genuine and opened it. Put in email and password. I can not believe I did that. Now not sure what to do. Should I change password etc. Thanks. Would be grateful for any advice
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Temp20230515G
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Tina123451 

Yes! I hope you already changed it.

PP will never ask for your information through email, text or call. Whenever you receive an email, validate the information provided by logging into your account and cross check. If it doesn't show in your account, then it is not true.

Please do send the email that you received to spoof@paypal.com so they can keep track of this instance.

Hope it helps!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Temp20230515G
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Tina123451 

Yes! I hope you already changed it.

PP will never ask for your information through email, text or call. Whenever you receive an email, validate the information provided by logging into your account and cross check. If it doesn't show in your account, then it is not true.

Please do send the email that you received to spoof@paypal.com so they can keep track of this instance.

Hope it helps!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.