Purchase protection.

SetLoo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I want to buy "Playstation 5 Digital Edition" console from reseller (I don't know this person). I never done this before so I have no idea how to protect my self from potential "fraud". Any tips/ suggestions for this kind of situation? Also my funds are on a credit card that is connected to paypal, if that makes any difference. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Celeste

Hello @SetLoo,

Thanks for stopping by the Community, that's a good question! Here's a great Help Center article with more details about PayPal's Buyer Protection Policy. If you have made the purchase and there's been an issue, you can also visit the following Help Center article for more details on Filing a Dispute with PayPal. Good luck, and I hope this helps!

Take care,

- Celeste 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Celeste

Hello @SetLoo,

Thanks for stopping by the Community, that's a good question! Here's a great Help Center article with more details about PayPal's Buyer Protection Policy. If you have made the purchase and there's been an issue, you can also visit the following Help Center article for more details on Filing a Dispute with PayPal. Good luck, and I hope this helps!

Take care,

- Celeste 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.