PayPal Customer Service - WHAT IS THE PHONE NUMBER???

TedETGbiz
Contributor
Contributor

It's currently <removed> in the U.S. - it may be different in other countries.  Please understand - Paypal DOES NOT WANT to pay a person to talk to you.  Therefore, you will wade through a massive jungle of computer questions and prompts before finally getting to a long queue of waiting, frustrated individuals.  I recommend that you DON'T wait; just tell them to call you back on your cell, which you should keep turned on and charged.  This may take several hours.  Sorry.

If the number above is out of service, google "paypal customer service phone".

NOTE: Paypal forced me to remove the # above in digits -- kind of hints at what I say in the 2nd sentence 😉

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TedETGbiz

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Magi67
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying for 2 weeks to log into my PayPal account, without sucess.

Login says they are ringing my home phone nunber, but the phone never rings  !!

I have rung your call centre in India 9 times and always finish up with the same answer

"It is a tecnical problem"

Two weeks and nine phone calls   ???????  and still no result  !!

Wake up PayPal  !!!!!!!!!    

Login to Me Too

Magi67
Contributor
Contributor

Further to my above post  ...

I have received 2 EMails from PayPal, informing me that there are two messages for me

in "PayPal messager"   I can only access this if I log into PayPal, which is the one thing that I cannot do !!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.