Opening a US business account from abroad and cashing the money from the account

tigruhi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am from Armenia. However, I am opening a business in the USA from Armenia, as a non-resident, as the US laws permit it, which is going to be an LLC. From doing some research I know that I can open a US business bank account online. However, apart from the business bank account, I will need a PayPal account to handle all the transactions successfully, as I was recommended from my fellows to make use of PayPal services. So my question is:

Can I open a business PayPal account from Armenia for my US operating LLC? If so, then in what ways I can cash out my money from my PayPal account (the bank account linked to my PayPal account is not going to be a Card account)?

Please help!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tigruhi 

So why are you using a paypal account from Georgia???

Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

Paypal does not accept virtual or online bank accounts if you are thinking of using something like payoneer.

In Armenia using an Armenian paypal account you can only send and not receive payments.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tigruhi
Contributor
Contributor

I have opened this account a few years ago and then I lived in Georgia. Now I live in Armenia. I am just using this platform to get help.

I already have a Mercury business bank account for my LLC. Even though I personally do not reside in the USA, but I have an LLC in the USA with registered USA address and operating in the USA. My business is completely legal, I pax tax to the USA for doing business. With this said, can I open a PayPal business account and link my business bank account to my PayPal business account or not?

Login to Me Too

tigruhi
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

I have opened this account a few years ago and then I lived in Georgia. Now I live in Armenia. I am just using this platform to get help.

I already have a Mercury business bank account for my LLC. Even though I personally do not reside in the USA, but I have an LLC in the USA with registered USA address and operating in the USA. My business is completely legal, I pax tax to the USA for doing business. With this said, can I open a PayPal business account and link my business bank account to my PayPal business account or not?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.