No contact human service for play popstar union

jayar621
Contributor
Contributor
No to payment in may paypal the game of popstar union and we say the contact of human service .no contact because we download the video you get money.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

jayar621
Contributor
Contributor
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

jayar621
Contributor
Contributor
Please help.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jayar621 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Richard-96
New Community Member
I can't gain access to the money that I have accumulated in the popstar union game. I seem to be held back in the second stage. what is stopping this transaction? I have tried everything to get my PayPal account to allow the money to be processed. I am still not gaining access to that transaction.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Richard-96 

Did you actually bother to read my above post???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

5an7f9h
You it's a scam app I have withdrawn hundreds of thousands of money already. I don't see that money will go into the account for a baht, very bad and disgusting
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.