Multiple Paypal Accounts in one iPhone App

kmarevic
New Community Member

Hi all,

Is it possible use more than one PayPal account in the one app without logging in and out every time?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kmarevic 

You are only allowed a max of x2 paypal accounts and only then if x1 is personal and the other x1 is business.

If you are using more than one of the same type you risk them all being limited.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kmarevic 

You are only allowed a max of x2 paypal accounts and only then if x1 is personal and the other x1 is business.

If you are using more than one of the same type you risk them all being limited.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

datatainment
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

that's not the answer to the question.

I do have a business account and a private account. And I would like to know if I can use them both in the iOS App? 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@datatainment 

Then its just as well I wasn't answering you then wasn't it.

I was helping the polite original poster.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

GestCH
New Community Member

Can you give the solution? You say it's possible if one has a business account, but you don't explain how.

Login to Me Too

PBarn
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot figure out how to switch to the other (personal) account. It quickly logs me into the business account, but there's no obvious way to logout or switch. Using iPhone 12. Thanks for the help. 

Login to Me Too

abetteroutlook
New Community Member
Hello, So I have my business account and personal account. I ran into this question trying to figure it out as well. A solution I found was I use the paypal app for one account and then I use safari and put the link on my homepage. The app has one login and my safari has my other account. Hope this helps.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.