I need assistance from paypal

explainerads
Contributor
Contributor
I try to get in contact with support, but for days In can't reach anyone on message center. How else can I get in touch with PP support to assist me with an issue? Thank you.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

explainerads
Contributor
Contributor

I insisted Monday again, and this time someone was there available to assist me. After a full week of trying, I managed to get in contact with a PayPal member from support, via Message Center (live chat).

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Swam
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Thank you for the post @explainerads
I understand that you are trying to get in touch with PayPal to resolve an issue.
Do not worry, just click on the link to know regarding all medium to contact PayPal. Hope this helps. -Swamy

Login to Me Too

explainerads
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for this, but still am unable to reach a real person from support. Regardless the day's hour or the week's day, I still get this same messages attached: <removed> and  <removed> 😞 

And I'm trying to reach them for over a week, each day, morning, noon and evening ...

Login to Me Too
Solved

explainerads
Contributor
Contributor

I insisted Monday again, and this time someone was there available to assist me. After a full week of trying, I managed to get in contact with a PayPal member from support, via Message Center (live chat).

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.