How to set up a balance account?

MichaelS2477
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I want to withdraw money from my checking account and keep them in my PayPal account in order to transfer to my another checking account in another bank. I have just confirmed both accounts. My understanding is now I have to set up a balance account, but I do not see how to do it. How to do it?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MichaelS2477
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I do not thank you, for your answer was bad. However, it seems you do have an ability to help me, therefore I will explain you why your answer is bad. Pay attention: you must not get offended by my no-nonsense reply, as my goal is to convince you that your answer was bad. So at the end of the reading you should also think that your answer was bad.

1. I understand you have given the advice voluntarily, but it does not matter, as once you try to help and have a certain level of intelligence, you must also apply due diligence in order not to waste time of the person you want to help to.

2. Read the article in the link. Now do it again to reach a required level of familiarity with the contents. Now pay attention: it says "You can get a balance account in several ways." "Several" means "more than 1". "For example" part lists only one way  - if someone sends me money. But that way is a bad way, as it must involve someone else who must send me money in order I will be able to do what I need. It is not how it works with human beings, so this way is not suitable for me.

3. "Several" means "more than 1". What are other ways to open a Cash Plus account?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MichaelS2477 

I post a link first and if someone wants more information then they are free to come back and politely request it.

However as you are not polite and did not appreciate my help then bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MichaelS2477
Contributor
Contributor
Your modus operandi is strange: why do you give the incomplete info to begin with? Is your real target to get more money for PayPal? In addition, I told you not to get offended, I explained you why you were in wrong, but you did not listen to me. You have dived into your hurt feelings without admitting fault in your actions. It is not an expected behaviour from an esteemed advisor. That is the danger with community forums: instead of PayPal's employees doing their job properly, voluntary people waste time. I do not know how did you get to my question, but if you are unwilling to help - please transfer it to another. Otherwise please make an effort, realize you are wrong and answer my original question.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.