How to get pay from some orgnizatio ?

DF22
New Community Member

We will get payment from some organization. They ask if we have a PayPal accout. In order to get that payment, what kind of information should I give to that organization?

Thanks very much for your help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

charmanderrr
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi! Thank you for reaching Paypal! You can provide your email address to the sender of the money. You can start receiving payments after you confirm the email address on your PayPal account. Here’s how to confirm your email address: Click the Settings icon next to "Log out." Click on the email address you want to confirm under "Email." Click Confirm this email address and we’ll send you an email with a confirmation link. Click the link in the email to complete the confirmation process. Please note that on the first time you receive payments with PayPal, you will be requested to accept the payment manually by logging in your PayPal account and clicking the Accept button. The payments you received will be available in your PayPal balance. If you'd like to transfer money from your PayPal account to your bank, you'll need to link a bank account to your PayPal account. Please ensure that the name on your bank account matches the name on your PayPal account. Hope this helps!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.