How to claim money if there is no button in account?

vadimerom
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I've got an email with information that I've got money and have to claim it. "Your money is waiting. Please claim it now.". I'm pushing to button in the mail "Claim the money", login to my account and there is no button where I can claim the money. It's happened second time with the same sender. How can I claim this money?

P.S. It wasn't sale on ebay. Sender just sent me payment using my email.

Thanks for help!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vadimerom 

Is the email address the notification was sent to the same email address that is linked and verified on your paypal account?

Do you have a back up card linked to your paypal account?

Are the funds in your currency or another one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

vadimerom
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass Yes, my PayPal account email and email with notification are the same. I have linked only bank card and bank account to withdraw money. The funds in CAD, and my primary currency is USD. But I have wallet in CAD and in other currencies.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vadimerom 

Not sure how accurate it is but i saw a post by a moderator recently that said that at some point you have to add a credit card to your account to enable receiving funds, worth trying?

Failing that give customer services a call and post back if you get an answer as that helps us for future issues.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

vadimerom
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass  I already have a credit in my account and it was all time before.   66567567.jpeg

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @vadimerom,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty accepting a payment.

Is the email addressed to the exact same email address as the one on your PayPal account? For instance, if someone sends an email to mickey.mouse when the email address is mickeymouse, the email will be delivered to the email inbox, but they are still two different email addresses as far as your PayPal account is concerned. Please double-check to make sure that the email address the email is addressed to does not have any discrepancies.

If all the things that @kernowlass mentioned are checked and the email address is the same, please contact customer service for further troubleshooting.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.