Email Sent 2 Me, Not in the Message Center!

KingRay
Contributor
Contributor

So, how is it I get an email, but come onto this site to respond, and it isn't in the Message Center?  That should never happen.  Good thing I didn't permanently delete the email.  I saw a post 2 years ago, and don't remember seeing a response.  How long has this feature been broken?  PayPal should have a customer service phone number.  Wait, does it?  I didn't check.  That virtual assistant doesn't understand simple sentences!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KingRay

Not all emails go to the message centre.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KingRay
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry for my late response; I never got an email when you replied.  No, I won't use Twitter or Facebook; I'm incognito on both those social media websites, and they'd go silly trying to verify me.  Tech support is a hassle right now, and because of COVID-19, I can rarely catch them.  I operate at night, not during the day in the U.S.  Thanks anyway.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.