Ebay is taking money from my sales and possibly stealing money from me, what do i do?

Erlend_B_J
Contributor
Contributor

i have done some math on my latest sales and the amount of money im supposed to have doesn't add up 217 kroner is what it says on an ebay link that shows me what im gonna earn from that sale yet a quick google search would show that 28 usd is 222.62 not 217kr, 217kr is 27.29 usd (money that has suddenly gone), it also on my app blatantly says 203 nok pending (look at screenshot), instead of 217 nok to even to futher prove they have stolen money from me let me do some math based on the screenshot there, i had zero nok to a few nok (if i had some nok that would just prove it even more) 14.04 usd - 11 usd is 3.04 usd which is 24 nok, now i havent used a kr after that 11 purchase which first off means i didnt get my amount originally since 15 usd - 11 usd would be 4 usd which is 31.81 nok, thus i can see no other option than ebay backhandedly stealing small amounts of money from me aswell as from mt sales since the math doesnt add up (feel free to correct me if i made a mistake). i would have had atleast 24 nok if it hadnt been tampered with, probably even more since i may have had a few nok before. ik its only a few dollars but thats a few dollars too much, please help proof_1.pngproof_2.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.