Cant seem to get help

Libby111
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered an automatic nail feeder weeks ago, never arrived so started a claim in resolution centre. A package arrived saturday of approx 30 screws NO feeder attachment. I have tried several attempts to speak to paypal, just keep getting told to add note in resolution centre, HOW ? I thought the idea of paypal was to stop scammers. How do i resolve this, the claim is due to be closed tomorrow.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Libby111 

You need to change the dispute from non receipt to not as described but as its already a claim you may need to message customer services to do it for you.

If the claim closes then message them and appeal to re-open as not as described.

Make sure you have activated the below link in case you are requested to return the item first.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

The idea of paypal is to keep your card and bank information safe and save you tapping it in everytime you checkout on a website.

They safely process your payments for you.

Paypal does not save you from any bad choices of whom you choose to trade with. They give you 'some' buyer protection but its not a 100% coverall so you need to read up on it and then risk assess your own transactions.

Good luck.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.