Buying csgo skins with goods and services

magobalazs
New Community Member

Hello! I am looking to buy csgo skins from a faccebook guy i saw him in a group, and is there any protection from paypal, if lets say i send him the money with with goods and services and he does not send me the in game content through steam, can paypal pay me back?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi @magobalazs

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

I understand that you're worried about making purchases and want to know if it is protected. If you make the payment through "Goods and services" then your purchase falls under "Buyer Protection Policy". If you purchased something and would like a refund because you haven't received it, or it's not as described, you can file a dispute in our Resolution Center to start the process of getting your money back. You have 180 days from the transaction date to initiate a dispute. Here's the link to know more about buyer protection.

I hope this helps.

Ayesha.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.