Buyer claims item doesnt work, proceeds to completely take it apart and refund

GPann1
New Community Member

This has to do with a paintball marker bought for with fees. I am the seller.

I sold someone a marker that was working as stated in the post, I have a video of it firing, pictures, etc. The buyer claims it wont shoot over 240fps, optimal being 270, which i was in range of when i used the marker 2 days before shipping. He received the well wrapped package, the marker was also in a case, well insulated.

The buyer said he kept the marker untouched for about 3 weeks, then went out to use it, found it wasn't shooting at the velocity he expected, even though it worked for me prior.

The issue is that once he realized an issue, he stripped the marker, began to relube and replace very delicate internal o rings. He has come to the conclusion after claiming hes tried everything, and replaced every serviceable part (o rings), that it is the most delicate, expensive, and hardest part to find, the Ego 11 solenoid. He said he ordered the solenoid already, and is asking me to pay for half of it, or go to a dispute

Is there anything I can do? He isnt a certified tech, and hasnt sent out the marker for an official inspection from someone certified for PE markers. He has claimed to replace all o rings and completley dismantling the marker and rebuilding it. Alongside that, he ordered the most delicate and expensive part without coming to me about an issue before stripping the marker.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.