1 and a half month

mrupsidown
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to reach out to PayPal support since over a month and a half. I am going in circles where NO PHONE SUPPORT is available AT ANY TIME from my country and when I ask my questions in the message center, the answer is that I have to call the support team (although I am repeatedly letting them know that I am unable to reach anyone on the phone numbers I have).

I was provided with 3 different phone numbers for support from Switzerland THROUGH THE MESSAGE CENTER, BY 2 DIFFERENT PAYPAL AGENTS.

2 of these numbers, local numbers, are simply out of service (!). The third one is in Ireland. I have tried like 10 times on that number and every time the same happens: I am asked to confirm my phone number - ok - then my credit card last 4 digits - ok - "we will transfer you" ... then after 30 seconds, I get a voice message saying I have to call during business hours that is from 9am to 7.30pm and the call is ended. Obviously I am calling DURING business hours.

What kind of support is that? The worst I have experienced for YEARS from a company that earns billions. This is outrageous.

I have several issues I need to discuss with a HUMAN and that seems just impossible.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor

I managed to get through on the phone by asking the question I needed answering on the message cntre, then they replied giving me number to phone. It was a different number than ones I had tried before, and someone answered the call pretty much straightaway. The number they gave was 0800 368 7173. This may be a new number for you to try?

Login to Me Too

mrupsidown
Contributor
Contributor

This is not a valid phone number from Switzerland.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.