paypal access payment

suehallam
Contributor
Contributor

I made a payment to a supplier but it is showing as a pending transaction on my bank account to paypal yet i have more than enough money to cover it. This has never happened before. If i wanted it to come out of my bank account i would have used my bank card but this is business not personal. Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

papadoc999
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing has happened to me over the last couple of days, several transactions have come out of my current account, as well as my paypal account when paying with my paypal access card.

Have stopped using it for now, and waiting for a proper reply from customer services into what is going on.

Login to Me Too

Rowansong

There is definitely something not right...I've also had 2 payments come out of the bank instead of paypal funds when paying with the access card.  There is more than enough in paypal account to cover it.  I thought the whole point of the access card was to allow you to access paypal funds directly, so unless something has changed and they've not told anyone then I'm thinking there is something wrong with their system.   Have tried to get through to customer service but no luck as yet...though not surprised, if this is a widespread problem then they are probbaly swamped with calls!

Login to Me Too

Luvlyluvvie
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys

Just to let you know if you haven't seen my other post - I've been on the phone to both the Access card team and the PayPal team (who never communicate with each other apparently!) According to the Access card customer services, its a PayPal technical issue and there's nothing they can do. The PayPal ICT team are working on it as a matter of urgency, and PayPal confirmed this, but said they have no idea when it will be resolved but, to quote, "They're usually pretty quick, usually no more than a couple of days". The only suggestion for now is to refund back to the funding source from your PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.