Suspicios transactions another question

Catalin01
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there !

Because i can not find right answer about some suspicios transactions what was done by PayPal in September 2017 , maybe somebody can have a answer at next question  = If in my PayPal account is nothing about that transactions what has been done from my bank account in name of PayPal , Why in my email address not come like usual a receipt for that transactions ? Maybe somebody from PayPal can give to me a right answer ! 

Thank you ! 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Catalin01,

Thanks for posting.

If I understand you correctly, there are PayPal payments on your bank account for which you are not seeing a corresponding entry on your PayPal account. I can see Kernowlass suggested on a previous post that this may be a payment made as a guest. If you have concerns about the money being sent or you are not sure what it was for I recommend giving us a call. On the phone we can run a search using your bank or card details so we can tell you what payments have been made.

You will find our phone number by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.