Paypal access card

emmaste
Contributor
Contributor

I have an invitation for one of these cards but only when I sign in via Google, and then when I try to sign up for it I get a message telling me the site is not secure. It then sends me back to my Paypal home page. So I thought I would try to sign in via Internet Explorer as I have to use this for my banking. Anyway, on signing in on IE the invitation is not avaiable. So if I am invited via Google, but can't get on and not invited via IE, am I invited to get a card or not? And if I am, why can't I get it via Google sign in, and have no invite via IE?

Cheers

Emma

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

emmaste
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any particular reason no is replying to my message? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi emmaste,

Welcome the community forum and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you didn't have a response to your message:( This is a member to member forum so our moderates won't be able to answer everything. Since you are unable to sign up through your invitation I recommend getting in touch with our Card Customer Services on 0333 700 70 60. They will be able to advise you on the best course of action to take.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.