Paypal access card not working

piemansfaye
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. Could anyone help me. My paypal access card has stopped working since yesterday (10/09/14) both in ATMs and in store for purchases. Just kkep getting a message "this action is not available on your card, please contact issuer".

Everything was fine until yesterday, and only been trying to use it in the same machines and stores that have always accepted it.

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

PSUK
Contributor
Contributor
My PayPal Access Card is now operational again! Yay! Strangely enough at 8:10am today a transaction against my PayPal for a payment charged on 22nd (although as this was an Amazon order that arrived the day before, I'm certain the charge was made likely the week previous). I guess this explains the pending transaction causing all my others to decline! I'd be curious to know which end failed, prepay tech not processing the payment, or PayPal not instantly sending them the funds upon req, however I feel this will remain a mystery! Best of luck to everyone else.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.