Paypal Access card declined all of a sudden

VeronicaC

All os a sudden all of the places i normal use my card have started declineing it!

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

dibrooks
New Community Member

Me too and I cant find an email or contact details relevant to it 

Login to Me Too

LizJEvans81
New Community Member

Hi,

Mine has also declined today.  Also won't accept it at any of the cash machines.

Anyone had any response from them yet?

I'm going to give them a call after 8am...

Login to Me Too

alterego666
Contributor
Contributor

Same issues for me over the last ten days or so, attempting to find out information with regards to this and solve the issue seems to be much more compllicated than it needs to be.

Login to Me Too

ronmeat
Contributor
Contributor

im having the same problem i rang them and they said that my card was blocked.  They unblocked it then i withdrew money and today would not work again.  I am going away in a few days and need the sorting.  I have a phone number 033 37007060 when you ring they tell you to call back later as there working on there behalf and they are very busy not happy 

Login to Me Too

ronmeat
Contributor
Contributor

did u manage to sort this out please 

Login to Me Too

mby1971
New Community Member

Mine too - I have tried to pay anumber of bills...card declined. This is not acceptable

Login to Me Too

VerywildBill
Contributor
Contributor

I've just spoken to customer service about this and was told they know about the problem and are working to resolve it.

No timescale given. It seems I have to keep trying the card to find out when it will work again.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi all,

We’re aware that some users with refund transactions on their PayPal Access Cards may have recently experienced an issue while completing subsequent card transactions.

Please be assured that this has been investigated and is being resolved.

If you are still having problems with your card kindly try again later or contact PayPal Access Card customer services. As always, our PayPal Access Card customer support team is ready to help. Please call us at +44 333 700 70 60* between 8:00 AM and 7:00 PM BST Monday through Friday and from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM BST on Saturdays.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience and understanding.

(*Calls to 03 numbers cost the same as calls to 01 or 02 numbers and they are included in inclusive minutes and discount schemes in the same way. Costs may apply to calls from mobile and are dependent on the terms of agreement with your network provider. International call charges may apply to calls from outside the UK.)

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

YFUK
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for that but I don't have any "refund transactions" on my Paypal account.

Went shopping last night, got to the till and had "card declined" not only is that annoying but it's also embarassing.

I checked my Paypal balance through the app on my phone and of course I had plenty of money available....only I couldn't use it. Luckily I had another card I could use but what I didn't?

Tried to pay a bill today and again "card declined"

If we can't rely on the card to work then what is the point? Might as well just move all my funds into my bank and use my normal debit card.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.