PayPal card expired

Kemh9
Contributor
Contributor

My PayPal access has expired and allthough using the card as requested in the email from PayPal i havent been sent a new one. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Martin

Hi Kemh9,

Welcome to our Community!

If you have used the card 6 months prior to the expiry date it should have been sent automatically. Please ensure that the details of your registered address are kept up to date via MyAccount so as to avoid the wrong delivery address being used.

You can contact our dedicated Access Card Customer Services by phoning 0333 7007060 (from outside the UK call: +44 333 700 70 60) between the hours of 8.00am and 7.00pm, Monday to Friday or 9.00am to 5.00pm on Saturday UK time.

Thanks

Martin

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Martin

Hi Kemh9,

Welcome to our Community!

If you have used the card 6 months prior to the expiry date it should have been sent automatically. Please ensure that the details of your registered address are kept up to date via MyAccount so as to avoid the wrong delivery address being used.

You can contact our dedicated Access Card Customer Services by phoning 0333 7007060 (from outside the UK call: +44 333 700 70 60) between the hours of 8.00am and 7.00pm, Monday to Friday or 9.00am to 5.00pm on Saturday UK time.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.